Exsate DV Capture Live Description
Exsate DV Capture Live is a program for capturing DV video from IEEE-1394 Firewire and recompressing to other formats in realtime.
Display DV date/time stamp - detects recorded DV date and time stamp and automatically imprints it on a video frame:
- Once a day;
- Once an hour;
- Every scene;
Automatically operates your camcorder - frees you from some annoying operations to control your camcorder each time before capture: rewind a tape, search for the beginning of a recoding, etc. Automatically captures:
- from the beginning to the current position of a tape;
- from the current tape position to the end of a recording;
- a whole tape from the beginning to the end;
- any given timecode interval;
Realtime recompression to AVI or ASF formats - recompresses captured video to an AVI file with any DirectShow or VfW compressor installed on your PC including DivX (AVI) or to the Window Media ASF file (WMV) on the fly.
Scenes detection, capture to multiple files - detects scenes and writes them to a single file or to the multiple files.
Performs some tasks to make the capture process more comfortable:
- wizard like user interface;
- display a capture progress;
- automatically rewind a tape after the capture;
- automatically shutdown a PC after the capture;
Exsate DV Capture Live Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Exsate DV Capture Live 22.214.171.1244
Added support for Windows 7;
Some bugs fixed;
...See Full Release Notes
Exsate DV Capture Live Requirements
DirectX 9.0; Windows Media 9.5